Want to Volunteer at GHHF?
We welcome your skills, talent and time! The following are just a few examples of the types of volunteer opportunities we have at the Great Humanity Heathcare Foundation.
- Professional: Use your personal talents or professional competencies to provide pro bono business-oriented consulting services to develop a project that will refine the work of the Foundation.
- Administrative: The GHHF will require skilled people to verify that recipients have health insurance, and to verify the amount owed to healthcare service providers.
- Health Insurance Professionals: Licensed health insurance producers to verify that recipients have health insurance, and to assist potential recipients in enrollment. You must have an active health insurance license, Errors and Omissions insurance, and a Healthcare Marketplace certificate in order to fill this role.
- Event Volunteers: Sign up to volunteer at one of our upcoming annual events, such Golf Outings and Family Healthcare Expos.
- Create a Local Chapter: There is literally no geographical limit, within the U.S., to the mission of the GHHF. If you want to create your own, locally-based Chapter of the GHHF, we are willing to help you.
- This is only a partial list. We do not operate under the idea that we have a monopoly on great ideas.
If you would like to learn more, send us an email by clicking here, or give us a call at 855-893-4443!